The James D. and Paula J. Kite Foundation

Better living through the use of coupons!!

Jun 6, 2009

What a wonderful day!!!

Sometimes I believe that God just likes to smile upon us!! Today has been my day. I am coming to you live from my new laptop with HIGHSPEED wireless connection!!! woooohoooo!!!

Jim and I went to a pottery festival today in Townsend. Way fun and got a wonderful t-shirt. Got new ink for printing lots-o-coupons!! Was greeted in CVS like a rockstar!! I love LOVE shopping at the Alcoa TN CVS!!! Got 4 cans of Campbell Soup for FREE using IP coupons with deals. Used a CRT for $5 off any 24/7 skincare, got some more of the great scrub for only $4.99, also got 2 boxes of Post Trail Mix Crunch using a raincheck (from 2 weeks ago) and 2 $2.00 IP Q's ....my total after using a $4.00 ecb was less than $3.00!!!

Found some of the True Orange at Kroger for clearance price of $1.49!! After using some peelies that were on the boxes...they were $.49 OOP!!

Got to spend my day laughing with my dear husband and calling my beloved daughter...life doesn't get much better!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment