The James D. and Paula J. Kite Foundation

Better living through the use of coupons!!

Jun 27, 2009

Some Deals and Tips!!

How do you like this one...... I had a coupon for $.50 off 10 packs of Koolaid...and I also had a buy 10 packs of Koolaid and get $2.00 in sugar...Kroger had Koolaid on sale for 10/$1...so I got 10 pks of Koolaid and 2lbs of sugar for FREE!!! I also had a $.55 /10Q that Kroger had sent me for Koolaid and since I had another of the $2.00 off sugar...I did the deal twice!!!

Budweiser had a rebate for $15 off seafood or steak when you buy a 12 pcks of Bud. So we bought beer for $9.99 and got 2 pks of jumbo shrimp ($7.99 each) and will get back $15.00!!

I also want to make mention of E-coupons. P&G, Shortcuts and CellFire all work with Kroger!! ShortCuts gave me $2.50 off when I bought Pedigree Dental Treats for our dog...I also had a $1.50 Q for this same item...the item was on sale for $3.49....Yes, you did do the math right...they paid me $.51 to bring it home!!

2 more thoughts. 1, MAKE FRIENDS WITH YOUR CASHIERS!!!! I can't stress that enough!!! It will make your couponing experiance more fun..and it gives the cashiers a higher level of comfort when they know you are not trying to scam them!! 2, Read your coupons carefully! If the coupon states "good on any package of Widget" that means ANY...even a sample size!! I had some $1 Q's for Tide. For me...Tide is just to pricey...but, I am willing to get FREE one load size.

No comments:

Post a Comment