The James D. and Paula J. Kite Foundation

Better living through the use of coupons!!

Jun 5, 2009

Free Buddies Bars!!

FREE Johnson’s Buddies Soaps Are Back
by Tara Kuczykowski on June 4, 2009
Would you like to have these great deals delivered right to your inbox? Subscribe to my email digest. Or if you use a feed reader, subscribe to my RSS feed! Thanks for visiting!
I’ve professed my love of Johnson’s Buddies Soaps in the past. They smell great, are easy for the kiddos to hang onto, and last a long time – all attributes that make them tops in my book.
So I was super excited when Kaley from Cha-Ching On A Shoetring emailed to tell me there’s a new coupon out that will score FREE Johnson’s Buddies Soaps!
Buddies Soaps are priced at just $0.99 at most stores, including Walmart and Target, so “buy” 3 for FREE with this $3/3 coupon:
$3/3 Any Johnson’s Products (IE) or (Firefox)
Make sure to hit the back button on your browser to print two!

Thanks to DealSeekingMom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment