The James D. and Paula J. Kite Foundation

Better living through the use of coupons!!

Apr 16, 2009

Loreal DeepSet Wrinkle Repair

The first thing I noticed when I tried this product, the smell is lovely!! Have you ever had a "scent memory"? For some reason this smelled like my mom. I tried the night cream first. It is very rich. I like the way it spreads on the skin. By morning, it all seems to have absorbed...I didn't wake up with greasy feeling skin! A++ I have to admit, I am a side/stomach sleeper, and as such, I tend to wake up with "morning face" (wrinkles caused by the way I sleep) The older I become, the more I notice that my "morning face" is lasting thru the day!!! YIKES!! I really hope that this Loreal DeepSet Wrinkle Repair will help with this!

The Day Cream!! YUMMY!! Light, non-greasy and for something with a SPF factor...it doesn't feel "waxy" on my skin. I am loving this stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment