The James D. and Paula J. Kite Foundation

Better living through the use of coupons!!

Apr 6, 2009

CVS

Did some shoping on 4/4, got about $75.00 worth of stuff for $0.46!! Bought the Brita water filter using the Q I got from Publix. The single filter was $8.99...but the 3 pack was on sale for $14.99!!! Such a deal!

I got a CTR from "the Boyfriend" for buy $20.00 worth of cosmetics get $10.00 off...coupled with the Cover Girl deal this week and the Q's that came out in Sunday's paper....looks like CVS is going to be paying me to get makeup again!!!

I am also putting together a deal for the Olay ECB deal. I am going to be using the high dollar Q's that we got as part of the buy $50.00 worth of P&G items get $120.00 in Q's (this was a deal back in 2008 or early 2009)

To sweeten the deal I will do the CoverGirl and Olay deals together and use a buy $50.00 get $10.00 off CTR!!! Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment