The James D. and Paula J. Kite Foundation

Better living through the use of coupons!!

Feb 17, 2009

Tuesday that feels like a Monday

Have been super busy today.

Did some CVSing yesterday did the Suave deal

Buy $6.00 worth of Suave get a $2.00 ECB
I had a FREE Q that I got from Suave
and I had some buy 3 get $1.50 off so...in the end
I paid $1.50 for 3 bottles and got $2.00 ECB back.

Found out today that the Gillette Razor deal is good again this week!! Love this razor!
Also found out that the deal for Colgate Toothpaste has a limit of 5, so it looks like they will pay me to buy some more!!

I also here from my sources...that you can buy Neutrogena Facial Soap for $2.99 a bar and when you buy 2 of these you get a $10.00 ECB...so you get paid $4.00 to buy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment