The James D. and Paula J. Kite Foundation

Better living through the use of coupons!!

Feb 4, 2009

Snow Day!!

Yesterday was a pretty slow mail day. Got some Q's that I ordered off the Coupon Master . Got some Q's for Marcal paper towels. Hopefully I can take these to Family Dollar Store and get FREE PAPER TOWELS!!!

It is very pretty out today. The snow is falling like powered sugar. I love winter. For me it is a time of rest, mentally if not otherwise. A time for being still and being thankful for all I have.

Hint for the day. If you go to My Points and print your coupons thru them, you get points that can be saved up for gift cards. In addition to this, there is a $0.50 coupon out there right now for Cottonelle TP that when doubled at Kroger = FREE TP!!! Got to love that!!

JoeCat is doing pretty good. He has decided that he really likes Fri skies Cat Treats!!

No comments:

Post a Comment