The James D. and Paula J. Kite Foundation

Better living through the use of coupons!!

Mar 5, 2010

Great Idea from Jennifer!!

In case you don't know this....I adore my daughter Jennifer!! She is a wonderful daughter and she is a very tallented and smart teacher. I bring this up because of a conversation we had this past week. Jennifer was telling me about the items she has placed in her "treasure box" at school. Items that include: Johnson's Buddy Bar soaps and travel sized toothpaste (both we got for FREE using coupons) My thought here: if you have homeless items, why not find a teacher and donate them?! Teachers spend more money out of pocket than most realize. I also think that it is great that hygeine items are a big hit with the kids!! Way to go Jennifer!!!

1 comment:

  1. Who knew that first graders would rather have toothpaste or a peppermint than candy out of the treasure box!

    ReplyDelete