The James D. and Paula J. Kite Foundation

Better living through the use of coupons!!

Sep 6, 2009

Hong Kong House

We went to Hong Kong House in Knoxville again yesterday. The food was once again incredible. I also want to make note of the service. We were greeted upon entering and seated at once. My very favorite part of the whole meal was when I was speaking with a woman who I am guessing was one of the owners while I was looking at the buffet. She asked if I was enjoying the meal. I told her that eating at HongKong House was more like taking a trip to a foreign country than eating at a restaurant. I also told her that our trip to HongKong House took us about 40 miles!! She looked at me and smiled, then she gave me a hug!! You just don't get that kind of service at a chain restaurant!! I am a patron for as long as they will feed me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment