The James D. and Paula J. Kite Foundation

Better living through the use of coupons!!

Aug 4, 2009

Oh the places we will go....

So this past weekend was the mother/daughter shop-a-thon!! Jenn and I had a blast!! Here is a very brief synopsis:

Went to Sam's for some olive oil (yea, at my house we really can go thru a gallon!!) got some fruit too!
Went to Walmart, only because they sell WhiteCloud TP and I was able to use my $1 Q's and get 7 4pks for $7. We also found some centrium vitamins for $3 a bottle and when paired with $5/2 q's made for cheapo vits!!
Target: just saying the word makes me happy!! I LOVE the travel/trial sizes!! Got 12 trial size Crest Advance Seal whitestrips for zippo!! That is the equivalent almost 2 full size boxes that would have cost $90.00!!! Oh the shear joy of it!! There were more deals to be had, such as free trial size" Tide, All, Olay Quench, Pantene & St. Ives!!! In the end I spent $10.48 ($9.93 was tax) and got $120.00 in goodies to bring home and share!!
Kroger: let the pillaging continue!! I got $180.00 worth of goodies for $28.10!! Highlights: CoverGirl was part of the P&G $4 of 4 sale. Got tons of great makeup that can be donated to shelters!! Free Listerine pocket pacs, part of the $10/10 sale matched up with Q's!! Free Kiwi shoe laces!! Oh, and yes, the curse of the Glade Plugins is back!!: $1.99-BOGO Q = $1 each, get a $1 OYNO Cat = FREE!!!!!
CVS: School Suppies!! need I say anything more?? I also had to break down and get 2 more Olay products so that I could send in my Olay $20 MIR form!!

And as if all of this was not more fun than 2 girls can stand, Jim spoiled us rotten!! Gourmet 5 cheese Mac-n-Cheese, homemade mango sorbet, Ribeye Steaks, Homemade Cinnabons!!! It was a good thing we ran around as much as we did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment