The James D. and Paula J. Kite Foundation

Better living through the use of coupons!!

Jul 12, 2009

Some Random Thoughts....

Busy weekend....

First and most importantly...our sweet doggy, Fristy, has diabetes. We have caught it early, and she is going to be fine!!

I have done more shopping than usual this weekend. 2 trips to CVS netted me 4 Glucose Monitors, 4 Febreeze Noticebles, a bottle of Gain, a photo book (full of pics of my flower garden) a Gillette Razor and lots of school supplies for my daughter's class this next year!!

At Target..got 4 boxes of Kashi soft-baked cereal bars, 7 trial size Tide and 5 trial size ALL!!

I would like to give another shout-out to "MY" CVS!!! get aload of this..."my" sales person, Alisha walked me thru the store and helped me find my deals...when we discovered that some things were sold out...it was she that offered to get me rainchecks...and she gave me rainchecks for not only me...but for my daughter too!! (my daughter couldn't go shopping today, as she is flying back from a trip to see her Grandpa!!

No comments:

Post a Comment