The James D. and Paula J. Kite Foundation

Better living through the use of coupons!!

May 11, 2009

A wonderful weekend!!

Jim and I had a wonderful weekend!! Here is a brief re-cap:

Got some great deals @ CVS including 3 boxes of Mini-Wheats for $-.33!! (yup...the paid me for taking them home!! Math: 3/$10 - $3.33(bogo) - $1.00 x 2 Q's = $4.67 get $5.00ECB!!
also got some free toothpaste!!

@ Target got 9 Bliss Chocolate bars for zippo!! Got 4 bags of Dark Chocolate Chex Mix for .49 a bag and got 2 Glade Soy candles for $-1.21!! Yup...paying me to buy more stuff!! (math: 5.79 x 2 = $11.59 - Free Coupon from Glade - 5.79 , - $1 coupon from Target - $1.00 man Q = $3.79 plus they gave me a $5.00 Gift card!!

Had some fun at Kroger too!! The most fun of all though was as I was walking out of the store something caught my eye...next to the circular display, someone had left a "buy $60.00 get $6.00 off...so, I trotted right back in...and they gave me the $6.00 plus tax ($7.11) You have just got to love it!!!

Jim spoiled me rotten too!! We made some delish homemade Strawberry Jam!! I got a beautiful BirdBath!!

My sweet daughter gave me the best mother's day gift that a mom could ever get...she gave me the gift of a daughter I can be proud of!!

No comments:

Post a Comment