The James D. and Paula J. Kite Foundation

Better living through the use of coupons!!

Mar 11, 2009

History of the Traveling Quarter Box

As you may or may not know, I work in a bank. I also can not stand waste. Having said this, let me tell you... Quarter boxes make great shipping boxes!!! So much so, that my daughter and I have sent the same quarter box back and forth across Tennessee via the postal system at least 4 times. Each time I find the "quarter box" in my mail box, I know that there will be smiles enclosed!! Today I opened the quarter box to find: delicious Sees dark chocolates!! a bottle of Aussie 3 minute DEEP miracle, a wonderful Kermit (or should I say Ker-Mit?) St. Paddy's day card, cause it's not easy being green, unless you are Kermit!! and last weeks Memphis area coupons!! Thanks Pup!!

If you can find a family member or friend from another area....start trading coupon inserts!! It is a great way to get different Q's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment